When you think about summer reads, what comes to mind?
For lots of bookworms, summer reading involves fun, frothy, easy reads or new novels you've been dying to get to and can't wait to devour.
For me, though, it's all about the non-fiction.
I love non-fiction books!
Memoirs, autobiographies, and biographies are definitely my favorites.
Getting a glimpse into someone else's life is just really interesting to me.
For my money – and my reading time, of course – these are the absolute best non-fiction books to get through before the end of summer!
1. Spinster: Making a Life of One’s Own by Kate Bolick
Get it here: amazon.com
This is an amazing book for the women of today, I think.
It tackles the subject of marriage and how people think about it.
I think this is an essential read for women who don't want to get married … and for the people who feel the need to argue with women who don't want to get married.
You know those people, right?
The ones who insist you'll change your mind or decide there's something wrong with you because marriage doesn't appeal to you.
- 17 Books 📚 with Outstanding Endings ✌🏼 to Absolutely Blow Your Mind 💥 ...
- The Best Books to Read before a Big Job Interview ...
- 7 Books You Should Read before the Oscars ...
- 11 Books 📚 Librarians Suggest You Read 👁👁 before You Die ☠️ ...
- Hate Reading? These Unbelievably Amazing Books Will Turn Any Non-Reader into a Bookworm ...
- 11 Fairy Tale 👑 Books 📘📙 for Adults to Enjoy 😊 when They're Still Young at Heart 💚 ...