Children aren't the only ones who get to read picture books. There are a few of them meant for an adult's eyes. According to Bustle, here are some hysterical picture books filled with adult content:
Table of contents:
- if you give a kid a cookie, will he shut the f up?: a parody for adults by marcy roznick
- do you want to play with my balls? by the cifaldi brothers
- k is for knifeball: an alphabet of terrible advice by avery monsen and jory john
- you have to fking eat by adam mansbach
- pat the zombie: a cruel (adult) spoof by aaron ximm
- are you my boyfriend? by c. b. bryza
- all my friends are dead by avery monsen and jory john
1 If You Give a Kid a Cookie, Will He Shut the F up?: a Parody for Adults by Marcy Roznick
You know all about giving a mouse a cookie, and now it's time to read about what happens when you give a kid a cookie.
2 Do You Want to Play with My Balls? by the Cifaldi Brothers
This book is filled with dirty, sexual jokes meant for adults.
3 K is for Knifeball: an Alphabet of Terrible Advice by Avery Monsen and Jory John
If you're teaching your kids the alphabet, you'll appreciate this spoof.
4 You Have to Fking Eat by Adam Mansbach
You might've heard about the book "Go the F**k to Sleep," but this book is just as hysterical.
5 Pat the Zombie: a Cruel (Adult) Spoof by Aaron Ximm
This story is filled with pictures of dead bodies, so you definitely don't want your kids to pick it up.
6 Are You My Boyfriend? by C. B. Bryza
This one is actually pretty cute, which is why it's a great gift for your friends.
7 All My Friends Are Dead by Avery Monsen and Jory John
This one is a little depressing, but it's a great read.
Have you ever read a picture book meant for adults?
Please rate this article