Time travel romances are my favorite relaxing strategy;
a few moments I can spend not thinking, not planning, nor worrying about this or that.
He’s rich and ripped, she’s pretty, smart and capable, magic exists and two souls unite despite all time/space barriers.
Well, a girl can use a bit of magic from time to time and, contrary to many beliefs, there are some mighty nice moments to be had with a well-written time travel romance in your lap.
Give it a try if you haven’t already, starting with these following, in my humble opinion awesome, time travel romances:
1. Seducing Mr. Darcy by Gwyn Cready
Hilarious, sexy and oh-so-intense, this fast-paced story is one of those time travel romances you’ll enjoy even if you’re not a fan of this genre!
It’ll shed a brand new light on Jane Austen’s masterpiece making it clear that history as well as literature isn’t supposed to be tampered with, regardless of how much you’d love to see #things play out differently.
Watch what happens when a modern woman succeeds to seduce the legendary hunk Mr.
Darcy, causing the Pride and Prejudice copies around the world to start changing n order to convey a very different story.
- Some of the Best Real Life Romances That Started on Set ...
- Once upon a Time: Pick Your Favorite Character and WIN!
- Cute 😍 and Funny 😆 Love Goals ✌🏼️ for the Girls 🙋🏽🙋🏻🙋🏼🙋🏿 Craving Some Romance 💖 ...
- Say Cheese! It's Time to Check out Some Supermodel Selfies ...
- Life-Changing Books for Women Who Want to Lose Weight Fast📚 ...