I love book series, because the stories go on for so much longer.
If there's one thing I really hate, it's coming to the end of a book I'm very much enjoying.
I hate leaving that literary world.
With a series, however, I know that all I have to do is pick up the next book.
Summers are a great time to start on a new series, because you have so much more time to read!
That being said, here's my take on the book series you should just get lost in this summer.
Now, I know I haven't included Twilight or Shades of Grey;
they're not my style, but if you love them, feel free to recommend them to other readers!
1. The Dexter Series
I've just started reading this, having finally watched the TV series.
I'm officially a Dexter fanatic.
Jeff Lindsay had me from the very first paragraph of Darkly Dreaming Dexter.
The title is just excellent to begin with, as are the other titles in the series.
As well, Lindsay is an incredible writer;
his flow, imagery, and rich language combined to give me chills.
I was immediately hooked on this book series, and I think you will be, too!
- 7 Novellas 📚 You Can (and Should 👍🏼) Read in One Sitting 🛋 for Girls Who Don't ❌ Want Long Stories ...
- 9 Best Book Series That I Love ...
- 7 Book Series That Are Great for Kids ...
- 13 Book Series to Read if You Loved the Hunger Games ...
- 7 Reasons to Read the Kay Scarpetta Book Series ...
- 17 Books 📚 with Outstanding Endings ✌🏼 to Absolutely Blow Your Mind 💥 ...