Are you looking for books to improve your relationships? In the new year, we make resolutions that don't always stick. Let me guess, you want better relationships. Well, I just might have the remedy. Have you ever a read a book that stayed in your mind long after the pages had been turned? Then, why not make yourself a book reading list for the New Year about relationships? The following are some of the best books to improve your relationships.
1. The Erotic Mind, by Jack Morin
Explains why we are most excited when we must overcome obstacles and how anxiety, guilt, and anger turn out to be aphrodisiacs. The best sex is dynamic and unpredictable instead of safe and static. This is one of my favorite books to improve your relationships.
$14.97 at amazon.com
2. Why Men Love Bitches, by Sherry Argov
Gives detail on every page. This guide reveals why a strong woman is much more desirable than a "yes" girl who routinely sacrifices herself.
$14.36 at amazon.com
3. Let Him Chase You: a Simple Guide for Women Who Want Both Long-Lasting Love and Respect in Their Relationships with Men, by L. Lynn Gilliard
Explains how you can shake off meaningless flings with men and start to attract men who are serious about you.
$11.11 at amazon.com
4. Why Doesn't He Love Me?, by L. Lynn Gilliard
This book says that if you have ever asked yourself this question, this book is like having a nice quiet talk with a good friend who loves you and has been where you are, bringing you closer to your own sense of personal peace and happiness.
5. The Nice Girl Syndrome: Stop Being Manipulated and Abused---and Start Standing up for Yourself, by Beverly Engel
Explains how women can overcome the pressure to please others and feel free to be their own true selves.
$14.21 at amazon.com
6. How to Make Anyone Fall in Love with You, by Leil Lowndes
Gives examples, such as how you'll learn when to play hard to get and when not to, how long you should wait to ask him out and subtle techniques for discovering (and fulfilling) your partner's sexual cravings.
$10.99 at amazon.com
7. Love Lessons from Bad Breakups, by Sherry Amatenstein
8. Intellectual Foreplay: a Book of Questions for Lovers and Lovers-to-Be, by Eve Eschner Hogan
Offers problem-solving and behavior changing techniques for people working on their most intimate relationships, including guidelines on what to do with the answers it gives.
$1.06 at amazon.com
9. Why Men Want Sex and Women Need Love, by Allan and Barbara Pease
Will men and women ever see eye-to-eye? How will relationships ever be rewarding if men only want to rush into bed and women want to rush to the altar? These couples experts reveal the truth about how men and women can really get along finding true happiness and compatibility.
$13.22 at amazon.com
10. Why Can't I Fall in Love?: a 12-Step Program, by Schmuley Boteach
Asks you if there is something missing in your life? Boteach presents a radical program designed to help singles make their dreams of love a reality.
$16.80 at amazon.com
There you have it... A top 10 list that is easy to pace and not burn you out. Go "shopping" at your local library if you want to save a few bucks. During this wintry season, you will be sure to have some dark nights alone, waiting for the books to be read. Happy Relationships!