Children aren't the only ones who get to read picture books. There are a few of them meant for an adult's eyes. According to Bustle, here are some hysterical picture books filled with adult content:
1. If You Give a Kid a Cookie, Will He Shut the F up?: a Parody for Adults by Marcy Roznick
You know all about giving a mouse a cookie, and now it's time to read about what happens when you give a kid a cookie.
2. Do You Want to Play with My Balls? by the Cifaldi Brothers
This book is filled with dirty, sexual jokes meant for adults.
3. K is for Knifeball: an Alphabet of Terrible Advice by Avery Monsen and Jory John
If you're teaching your kids the alphabet, you'll appreciate this spoof.
4. You Have to Fking Eat by Adam Mansbach
You might've heard about the book "Go the F**k to Sleep," but this book is just as hysterical.
5. Pat the Zombie: a Cruel (Adult) Spoof by Aaron Ximm
This story is filled with pictures of dead bodies, so you definitely don't want your kids to pick it up.
6. Are You My Boyfriend? by C. B. Bryza
This one is actually pretty cute, which is why it's a great gift for your friends.